Thursday, December 07, 2006

Having a Hard Time Moving On ...

I want to start looking at the USC matchup. Hell, I'd even like to post some meaningful analysis on the basketball team's match tonight with Miami of Ohio. But I can't seem to stop reading and thinking about this whole BCS thing.

I'm giving myself a firm deadline of December 11 to move on.

After December 11, I will focus on USC, the bowl practices, the recruiting home stretch, and where Michigan football is headed in the near and not so near future. Lord knows there's plenty to talk about - USC is a good football team playing in its back yard, signing day is right around the corner, and there are some underclassmen who will almost certainly be moving on. We'll get back to that soon. I'm committed.

Now excuse me while I go paste some Florida fans on the Rivals' free boards.

2 Comments:

Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

2:56 AM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home