Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Do NCAA Rules Apply in Columbus?

Recently heard that Smith and Ginn have been in contact with an agent. Of course, you'll never believe me because I cannot reveal a source, and I have no credibility. But I figured I would post it anyway, so if they get caught I can come back here rub it in after the flaming I am surely about to take, ala the Texas A&M guy who first outed Brett Bomar.

Of course, not that it's earth shattering news or anything (and certainly not as juicy as Bomar's money-for-nothing scam), as I suspect this sort of thing happens fairly regularly in big time college football. In fact, I think I may have just cracked a glass wall dating back a decade or so.

Flame away.

1 Comments:

Blogger AD said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home